FoodWasteNet Public Engagement Fund is available to further the aims and objectives of FoodWasteNet by:
- encouraging and fostering collaboration between members
- stimulating interest, excitement and debate about industrial biotechnology
- supporting formal and informal learning
- reaching audiences of all ages and from all walks of life and inform, inspire and involve them
- investigating and testing new methods of engagement, participation and education
Project activities and outputs may include:
- workshops, events, debates and discussions
- exhibitions and museum outreach
- films, games, websites and cross-platform projects
- performance or theatre projects involving existing work or work that may be more illustrative than artistic
- deliberative or opinion-gathering projects
- creation of teaching materials
Up to £1,000 is available per project (100% FEC).
Deadline for applications 30 November 2018. All activities must be complete, and reports received, by 31 January 2019 for reporting purposes.
Application Form and Guidelines are available, please get in touch (email@example.com) if you have any questions.