Here we have collated some links that may be of interest. If you think we've missed something, let us know.
- Biological and Biotechnological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) - Cutting edge research and funding opportunities in biological and biotechnological sciences
- BBSRC NIBB Network - There is a lot of interesting research going on in the other Networks in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy (NIBBs). More information at www.bbsrc.ac.uk.
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) - Cutting edge research and funding opportunities in engineering and physical sciences
- Innovate UK - The UK’s innovation agency, working with business, research and policymakers
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership - putting companies and innovators in contact with the knowledge and funding that they need to bring new products and processes to market
- Wrap - working with governments, businesses and communities to deliver practical solutions to improve resource efficiency
- Courtauld2025 - an ambitious voluntary agreement that brings together organisations across the food system – from producer to consumer – to make food and drink production and consumption more sustainable.
- BioBoost - supporting SME’s to research and develop by-product valorisation in the horticultural industry and aiming for an end market outcome.
- Innovation Hub - welcoming farmers and growers, food businesses, and other users wishing to engage in applied research work to reduce or re-use all forms of waste and by-products in the food supply chain and improve resource use efficiency in its production.